Kristin Mitchell Design is now accepting applications for our 2018 Design for the Greater Good program.
The program was established to provide a way to give back to the community by supporting community-minded organizations. Nonprofit organizations, events or projects with a community focus are encouraged to apply to receive six months of free graphic design services. In 2018 there will be two application periods. The first closes January 10, and selected organizations will receive free graphic design services from January – June. The second application period will close June 15, and selected organizations will receive free graphic design services from July – December. Strong candidates will have a clear vision of how design services could help them better serve the community.
Applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered:
- The applicant must show how specific design services will help them carry out their mission.
- The applicant must be a nonprofit organization, event or project with a community focus.
- The organization’s mission must align with the Kristin Mitchell Design values of community, integrity and acceptance.
- The organization, event or project must impact the community.
To nominate an organization:
CLICK HERE for the application and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have problems opening the application, email Kristin the information listed below.
- Organization name, address, phone number, email and contact person name
- 501(c)3 designation
- Organization mission
- Why do you believe your organization is deserving?
- How will design services directly benefit your organization?
- What design services does your organization need? Please be specific.
Nominations for the first application period will be accepted until January 10, 2018.
*Kristin Mitchell Design will provide free design services. Organizations are responsible for print costs.
Previous Design for the Greater Good Organizations
- CESA #3
- Community Leadership Alliance of Southwest Wisconsin (CLA)
- Southwest Badger Resource Conservation & Development Council, Inc.
- Community Connections Free Clinic
- Friends of the Oak Savannah
- Cassville Car Cruise
- Hodan Community Services
- Better Brodhead
- Healthy Iowa County
- REACH (Research and Education Association for Clinical Health)