The final days of 2015 are quickly approaching. A new year is a time for new goals, as well as a time to reflect on the previous year. This is also a great opportunity for businesses to take a look at their marketing and branding efforts. We’ve put together a list of “To Think Abouts” and a list of “To Do’s” to help your business plan for the new year.
To Think About:
• What return did you have on your marketing efforts over the last year?
• What made certain marketing efforts more successful than others?
• Has the perception of your brand changed over the past year? If yes, how? (Not sure what a “brand” is? Learn more.)
• What would you have done differently to promote your business if you had more time?
• Do you have any new services or promotions?
• Where you would like to see your business one year from now?
• Perform a SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats) analysis of your business.
• Figure out a branding budget for the upcoming year.
• Develop a marketing plan with timelines.
• Contact the people who are going to help you accomplish your marketing plan – designers, printers, photographers, writers, etc. and get on their project schedules.
• Hold yourself accountable. Post your marketing plan in the office where you will see it everyday, set reminders on your phone, or have your co-workers remind you.
We hope these tips help you have a successful start to 2016! If this all seems overwhelming, or frankly you just need help, contact us to learn about our new brand consulting service.